All the partners went to Liège to visit the police headquarters and compare their different strategies for securing public spaces. The City of Liège has focused its public spaces securing strategy on social causes leading to internal terrorist risk coming from radicalization phenomenon: it has developed an active radicalization prevention strategy.
- Participation in the International Expert Group Meeting on the Protection of Urban Centres and Touristic Venues held on 15-16 June 2021 by the UN Global Programme to Counter Terrorist Threats against Vulnerable Targets
- Local Governance Workshop in Liège
- SAVE THE DATE – Security by Design in the protection of public spaces
- An initial review of the PACTESUR project on the security of public spaces
- The European Week of Security of Torino