All the partners went to Liège to visit the police headquarters and compare their different strategies for securing public spaces. The City of Liège has focused its public spaces securing strategy on social causes leading to internal terrorist risk coming from radicalization phenomenon: it has developed an active radicalization prevention strategy.
- The city of Nice will welcome the first European Week of Security from the 14th to the 18th of October !
- Urban security and the role of local authorities in the prevention of terrorist attacks were at the center of the workshop organized by Torino and by ANCI Piedmont.
- 1st annual meeting in Gdańsk
- Workshop about Italian best practices – the 16th of May
- The official launch of PACTESUR project